Jett-ina BurritosFrom jett2whit 3 years ago
- spinach herb Wraps - (I used MISSION brand) shopping list
- Spanish rice - cooked and set aside shopping list
- 1 avocado - cut into chunks shopping list
- lime juice to squeeze over avocado's to keep from turning brown shopping list
- 1 can seasoned black beans shopping list
- 1 can chili style tomatoes shopping list
- Chopped onion (if desired) shopping list
- cheese (if desired) shopping list
- Non-stick cooking spray shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare spanish rice and set aside to cool.
- Have all ingredients in bowls,
- Place MISSION wrap on a paper towel on the counter or use a plate.
- Place a spoonful of spanish rice onto the wrap.
- Add lettuce, avocado, black beans and tomatoes to your liking.
- Wrap up the burrito by folding edges in and rolling it around the ingredients.
- Don't fill up too much or you will have a hard time wrapping them up.
- Spray a large skillet with the non-stick spray.
- Place filled burrito in the skillet and watch carefully so it won't burn.
- Turn it over until it is slightly toasted on each side
- ~Love life for better of worse without conditions. - Arthur Rubenstein
The Cookjett2whit Union City, GA
Luv The Snackage30 members
Lunch Bunch19 members
Anything Goes289 members
Dont Knock It Till You Try It74 members
Our Daily Dinner862 members
Checkin Central284 members
Man Food60 members
Little Rascals Favorites52 members
Recipe Swap61 members
Easy But Darn Good80 members