Sausage Pancake Casserole
- Time 30 minutes
- Serves 15
- 1 pound bulk pork breakfast sausage
- 4 C. organic all-purpose flour
- 1/2 C. raw sugar
- 4 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. Real salt
- 3 eggs
- 1 T. apple butter
- 2 1/4 C. original almond milk
- 1/4 C. vegetable oil
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
How to make it
- Grease a cookie sheet and place it in oven while preheating to 375.
- Brown the sausage in a skillet.
- Mix the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add the wet ingredients, and mix to form a batter.
- Stir in the sausage.
- Pour the batter evenly into the warm, greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375 for about 20 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean from center. It should not be darker than a light golden color.
- Serve with butter and/or syrup drizzled as you would a pancake.