Almond Mocha ( Sugar Free)
- 4 packets Pyure Organic Stevia (this is my fave, use whatever packet stevia you like)
- 2 tsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- pinch sea salt
- 1 cup brewed coffee
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk (I like Silk)
- 2 tbsp boiling water
- 2 drops liquid stevia (use your favourite, I like NOW)
How to make it
- [section]If serving cold:[/section]
- Stir together the coffee, almond milk and liquid stevia. Chill thoroughly.
- [section]If serving hot:[/section]
- Combine the coffee and almond milk in a microwave safe pitcher and heat about 3-4 minutes, until hot, but drinkable.
- [section]For both:[/section]
- Mix the stevia, cocoa and salt in a large cup (or a jug if serving two).
- Stir the boiling water into the dry mixture until completely combined, then slowly whisk in the almond milk mixture and liquid stevia.
- Serve and enjoy!