Spinach & Feta Balls
- Time 25 Minutes
- Serves 50
- 6 Eggs
- 450g of Frozen Spinach, chopped
- 10 Tablespoons of Butter, melted
- 1 cup of Italian Seasoned Breadcrumbs, crumbled
- 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup of Parmigiana-Reggiano, shredded
- 1/2 cup of Feta Cheese, crumbled
- Dash of Black Pepper, Chili Powder, Pepper Flakes and Seasoning Salt
How to make it
- 1. Thaw the frozen spinach before use and make sure you soak up any moisture before cooking.
- 2. Place the eggs in a large bowl and beat until frothy.
- 3. Add the drained spinach, butter, bread crumbs, cheeses, and seasonings of your choice.
- 4. Stir and cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate the mixture for 15 minutes or more.
- 5. Preheat the oven to 350°. Roll the spinach mixture into small balls.
- 6. Place the spinach balls on lightly greased baking sheets. Bake until they are browned around the edges, about 10-12 minutes.