Better-for-you Buttermilk Ranch Dressing
- Time 15 min.
- Serves 1/4 cup
- Better-for-You Buttermilk Ranch Dressing
- thx to: http://fountainavenuekitchen.com/better-for-you-ranch-dressing/
- 1/3 cup low-fat buttermilk
- 3 tablespoons Chobani 2% plain yogurt
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons canola or olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoons minced chives
How to make it
- 1.Whisk all ingredients together.
- 2.Dressing will keep for a week or so, covered, in the refrigerator.
- If you prefer a thicker dressing, use approximately 1/4 cup of buttermilk depending on your personal preference and intended use.