Caramel Ice Cream Dessert
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup quick oatmeal
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 gallon ice cream (we used vanilla bean or rum raisin)
- 2 sticks melted butter
- 12 oz. kraft cramel topping
How to make it
- Mix sugar, oatmeal, flour, nuts, melter butter, & salt together.
- Pat into large cookie sheet.
- Bake 15 minutes @ 400 degrees.
- Crumble with fork while hot.
- Spread half or little more of the crumbs over bottom of 9 x 13 pan. Drizzle 4 to 5 ounces of caramel topping over crumbs.
- Spread softened ice cream over mixture.
- Cover with remaining crumbs.
- Drizzle rest of caramel topping over top. Freeze until firm
- I vary with the ice cream flavors and add chocolate sauce some times.