- Time hour and 15 minutes
- Serves 24
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups oil
- 3 cups sugar
- 3 cups flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2-3 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup craisins (dried cranberries)
- 3 1/2 cups grated , unpeeled zucchini ( if you have a little extra , throw it in!)
How to make it
- Grate Zucchini in a separate bowl and let sit while mixing the following ingredients.
- Beat eggs, add oil and sugar and vanilla.
- Mix together flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon then add to egg mixture. Mix well.
- Add zucchini, nuts, raisins, and craisins.
- Pour into 9 x 13 pan.. you should have a little left over to use either 2 bread pans or an 8 x 8 pan also. Be sure to spray pans with non-stick cooking spray.
- Bake at 350 for aprox. 50 to 60 minutes until toothpick comes out clean (also depends on the size pans you use , bread pans don't take as long)
- As soon as it comes out of the oven and is on cooling rack, sprinkle lightly with powdered sugar... Cut into squares and ENJOY !