Quail With Sticky Honey Glaze Recipe
- 1 Tbs grated ginger
- ½ red chilli, seeded, diced
- 1 garlic, crushed
- 1 Tbs coriander root, chopped
- 2 Tbs Ayam sesame oil
- 2 Tbs Ayam fish sauce
- ½ cup honey
- 2 quails, butterflied
- Sesame seeds, to serve
- Coriander leaves, to serve
How to make it
- 1 Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- 2 Combine the ginger, chilli, garlic, coriander, sesame oil, fish sauce and honey in a bowl.
- 3 Place the quail into the marinade and coat.
- 4 Heat a frying pan over a high heat, cook the quail for 4-6 minutes each side or until cooked to your liking, the sauce should reduce to a sticky glaze.
- 5 Plate the quail and sprinkle with sesame seeds and top with coriander leaves to serve.