Spicy Honey Garlic Wings
- Time Couple hours
- Serves 3lbs
- 3 lbs chicken wings, separated
- 1/3-1/2 cup honey
- 1-2T Tobasco sauce
- 2T sweet or hot Asian chili sauce
- 4-6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1T Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 sick butter, melted
- Juice from 2 lemons
- kosher or sea salt and plenty of fresh ground pepper
How to make it
- Sprinkle both sides of wings with salt and pepper and bake in a 400 oven for about 20 minutes to partially cooked.
- Meanwhile, combine all remaining ingredients in a medium sauce pan and heat over medium heat until well combined. Let simmer on low heat until wings are partially cooked to strengthen the flavors.
- Place wings in a very large bowl and cover with the sauce. Toss well to cover all wings.
- Return to the oven and bake another 20-30 minutes until done and sauce has thickened and gotten sticky!
- **I always bake my wings on a cooling rack over a deep sided baking dish to let the fat run off and helps keep them evening coated and cooked!