Gluten Free PlaydoughFrom jo_jo_ba 1 year ago
How to make it
- Whisk all dry ingredients together in a pot off the heat.
- Add the vegetable oil and water, and continue to whisk until thoroughly combined.
- Place the pot over medium-low heat and cook, stirring with a silicone spatula, until the dough starts to pull away from the sides (this took me about 4-5 minutes).
- Turn the dough onto a wax-paper lined board and let it cool just until you can work it with your hands.
- Wearing gloves, knead the food colouring into the dough until you get the shade you want (did I mention to wear gloves?) See Photo
People Who Like This Dish 0
- jo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!