Roots Are Showing Blondies
- Time ~45 min
- Serves 12-24
- 2 stick butter, softened
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup raw sugar(can sub granulated or use all brown, if desired)
- 2 eggs
- 1T vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- pinch of fine sea or kosher salt
- 1 1/2-2 cups white chocolate chips
- about 1 cup Nutella spread
How to make it
- In bowl of electric mixer, beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add vanilla and beat again
- Add eggs, one at a time, and beat between each
- Add flour and salt and mix until just combined.
- Stir in chips
- Pour into a greased 9X13 pan.
- Dot top of batter with large spoonfuls of Nutella in a fairly even patter. [Photo25491]
- Using the back of the spoon, run it lightly through the Nutella "swirling" the spread into the top of the batter. [Photo25492]
- Bake in a 350 oven for 25-35 minutes, until toothpick comes out JUST clean. Do not over bake
- Let cool in pan on a wire rack before cutting.