- 4c shell pasta
- 4c rotini pasta
- 2lb ground venison or beef
- 1lb ground pork
- 8oz sliced pepperoni, chopped
- 8oz mushrooms, quartered
- 2T Italian seasoning
- 8c marinara sauce
- 8oz chopped green chili peppers
- 1lb freshly shredded extra sharp cheddar cheese
- 1lb freshly shredded mozzarella cheese
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Boil pasta according to package directions. Drain.
- While pasta is cooking, mix and brown venison through Italian seasoning. Drain.
- Mix cheeses.
- In a bowl mix marinara sauce, peppers, and half of cheese.
- Add meat and marinara mix to pasta. Stir.
- Place in casserole dishes. I use a 9x13 and 10x15.
- Sprinkle with remainder cheeses.
- Cover with foil or lid.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Uncover and bake for 15 minutes more until bubbly.
- Recipe can be halved.