1. Mix sugar, water & molasses together. add yeast
2. Let mixture sit 5-8 minutes
3. Mix eggs, oil and salt together
4. Combine yeast mixture and egg mixture in bowl with dough hook add flours.
5. Mix about 4 minutes or until a soft slightly sticky dough forms.
6. Knead dough 4 times and place in oiled bowl cover with towel and place in non drafty place for an hour or until doubled. [Photo25590]
7. Punch down on a lightly floured surface, and cut into 3 equal sized pieces. Roll into logs and place in greased and floured bread pans If you are making buns, curt off a piece the size you want and roll a few times as you would when making buns and place in floured pan. If making cinnamon buns roll out and follow the directions of your favorite cinnamon bun recipe
8. Cover and allow to double in size. Bake in a 350 degree oven until golden brown
9. Remove from pans and allow to cool fully on wire racks