Peanut Butter Homemade Brownie Mix
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup all - purpose flour
- 1/3 cup hershey's cocoa (I used natural unsweetened)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- Store the above five ingredients in a plastic bag or an mason jar.
- When it comes to baking these brownies add these ingredients:
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 to 1 cup nuts of your choice (optional)
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl add the dry ingredients and add the eggs, vegetable oil, vanilla, peanut butter and optional nuts.Lightly spray an 8 x 8 or 9 x 9 inch pan, add the dough and bake for 25 to 30 minutes.