Cheddar Chive And Sour Cream Omelette
- 2 large eggs
- 1 T. water
- 1 T. sour cream
- 1/2 T. butter
- Fresh ground pepper
- 1/2 T. fresh snipped chives
- 1/4 C. extra sharp cheddar, grated
How to make it
- In a bowl, beat the eggs, sour cream, and water with a fork until the mix is well blended.
- Now stir in the fresh chives, some some fresh ground pepper, and a pinch of salt.
- Heat a non-stick skillet (8 or 10 inches in diameter) over medium heat. Add in butter and swirl around to coat skillet.
- Pour the egg mixture into the skillet and cook until the top is nearly set.
- Carefully loosen the omelet and gently flip it.
- Finally sprinkle cheddar cheese on one half and gently fold the omelet over the cheese.
- Serve ASAP.