Mighty MeatloafFrom krumkake 4 months ago
- 1½ pounds ground chuck shopping list
- 1 pound ground pork, unseasoned shopping list
- 1 medium onion, diced finely shopping list
- 1 cup boxed dry stuffing mix, chicken flavor shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- ¼ cup ketchup shopping list
- 2 tablespoons mustard shopping list
- 1 tablespoon A-1 sauce shopping list
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire shopping list
- salt, pepper, garlic powder, to your taste shopping list
How to make it
- Put all ingredients in a large bowl and mix together with your hands, squishing together until well blended.
- Shape into a loaf and place in baking dish.
- Bake at 375° for about 1 hour, depending on how high/deep you made the loaf.
- The last 15 minutes, spread yellow mustard all over the top of the meatloaf and continue bake.
The Cookkrumkake Chicago Suburbs, IL
- Not added to any groups yet!