Baked Lemon Pasta With Broccoli And Shrimp
- Time 1 1/2 hours
- Serves 8
- 2 tbsp butter
- 4 leeks, thinly sliced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 ½ lbs medium-large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 cups blanched broccoli florets or 1 cup frozen green peas (no need to thaw)
- 1 whole lemon, juiced and zested
- 1 cup plain non-fat Greek yoghurt
- 1 lb. linguine, cooked and drained
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- ½ tsp white pepper
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese
- 3 tbsp fresh parsley
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 375F
- Melt the butter in a large, deep skillet over medium heat.
- Add the leeks and cook for 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add the garlic and shrimp and cook for 1 minute longer.
- Remove from heat and add broccoli, peas, half the lemon juice and all the yoghurt. Mix well.
- Add the cooked spaghetti to the pan and add the salt, peppers, and half of the Parmesan cheese. Toss to combine.
- Pour the spaghetti into a greased 9 x 13” pan and bake for 15-20 minutes, until touched with brown.
- Sprinkle with remaining lemon juice, Parmesan cheese, and parsley. Serve hot.