Baked RadishFrom pointsevenout 9 months ago
How to make it
- Rinse and scrub radish. Remove tails and discard. Remove tops and triple rinse.
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Cut larger radish.
- Sprinkle radish in a bowl with oil, garlic salt and pepper. Toss to coat.
- Distribute radish on a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until fork tender.
- Meanwhile melt butter in a stock pot over medium heat.
- Coarsely chop tops. Add to stock pot and stir to coat.
- Add chopped lemon grass and a little salt and pepper.
- Sweat greens until wilted.
- Add 1 cup chicken stock or water. Bring to boil, cover and simmer until the radish are tender to your liking stirring every now and then to prevent scorching. Uncover and simmer until liquid is almost gone.
- Some may prefer a little vinegar in the greens.
The Cookpointsevenout Athens, AL
- Not added to any groups yet!