Easy Homemade KetchupFrom tuilelaith 10 months ago
- 7 oz (approx 3/4 cup) tomato paste (You can use 6 oz cans and just reduce the other ingredients.) shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar shopping list
- 3 Tablespoons sweetener of choice, or to taste. (2 T vegetable glycerine and 1/64 tsp stevia.) shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sea salt shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons granulated garlic (if using powder, use 3/4 tsp) shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons granulated onion (if using powder, use 3/4 tsp) shopping list
- 3/8 teaspoon allspice shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon molasses (optional.blackstrap or honey) shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper shopping list
- 2/3 cup water (filtered) shopping list
- (1 tablespoon hot sauce, if you like it hot) shopping list
How to make it
- Place all ingredients in a bowl.
- Stir to blend completely.
- Store in the refrigerator.
- I have washed an old ketchup bottle and I store mine in that...
- You can use fresh tomatoes and a blender.
The Cooktuilelaith Columbia, MO
- Not added to any groups yet!