Jewerly CleanerFrom tuilelaith 5 months ago
How to make it
- Heat water in the microwave for 1 or 2 minutes.
- Cut a piece of aluminum foil that roughly covers the bottom of a small bowl (like a cereal bowl).
- Pour hot water into bowl.
- Place salt, soda, and dish washing liquid into bowl.
- Place jewelry on top of foil and let it sit for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Rinse jewelry in cool water and dry jewelry completely with soft cloth.
- Discard solution after use and make a new batch next time.
- According to wire-sculpture.com, "this works well for gold-filled, brass, german (nickel) silver, and sterling silver.
- I have even cleaned jewelry with freshwater pearls, shell cameos and mother of pearl with no problem.".
The Cooktuilelaith Columbia, MO
- Not added to any groups yet!