Banana Cream PieFrom jaden 5 months ago
How to make it
- 1) in the saucepan combine sugar flour and salt. add milk in gradually while stirring slowly. cook over medium heat until the mixture is bubbly.
- 2) mix in egg yolk. cook for 2 more minutes over medium heat
- 3) slice 3 bananas into the bottom of the cool pie shell
- 4)pour pudding mixture into the shell and bake for 12 minutes at 350 degrees. take out of oven and slice the 4 banana on to the top of the pie. chill for 30 minutes.
- 5) ENJOY!
The Cookjaden Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!