Call Freud~identity Crisis Hot DogFrom notyourmomma 2 years ago
- I hot dog shopping list
- 5 ounces of hamburger, more or less shopping list
- 1 slice of yellow cheddar cheese or American if you wish shopping list
- 1 slice of hickory smoked bacon shopping list
- 1 large hoagie style roll, spread with butter and toasted shopping list
- 1/4 cup of mashed avocado/chipotle in adobo/squeeze of lime/salt shopping list
How to make it
- Heat the grill to medium high heat.
- Fold the cheese around your hot dog.
- Form the hamburger into a hot dog shape, long and wide.
- Wrap around the cheese and hot dog.
- Wrap the burger/dog with a slice of bacon.
- Grill over medium heat, gently rolling the burger/dog instead of trying to flip.
- About 2 minutes per four sides.
- Serve on grilled bread.
- Top with your favorite toppings
- This Freudian concoction had a topping of mashed avocado mixed with a chopped chipotle in adobo, juice of one lime, pinch of salt and lime zest.
- It was a huge mouthful, but it was really quite good. It is NOT something I would recommend on a regular basis.
The Cooknotyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
- Not added to any groups yet!