Delicious Lamb And Green Bean Stew For Dinner
- 2 lb. boneless lamb, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 15 oz. can ready diced tomatoes
- 1 15 oz. can tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 1/2 lb. green beans, trimmed
- 12 small red potatoes
How to make it
- Rinse lamb and braise in large non-stick pot over medium-high heat for 10 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add onion and cook an additional 5 minutes.
- Add canned tomatoes with juice, tomato sauce, water and green beans.
- Simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add potatoes, cover, and simmer until potatoes are tender, about 20 minutes.