Greek Salad RecipeFrom louishotels 10 months ago
- 200g feta cheese, diced shopping list
- 500g fresh tomatoes, diced shopping list
- 500g cucumbers, diced shopping list
- 1 red onion, medium, thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced shopping list
- 100g black olives shopping list
- 80ml olive oil shopping list
- 40ml red wine vinegar (optional) shopping list
- 1 tbsp oregano shopping list
- salt to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Wash and cut all vegetables as indicated.
- Combine feta cheese, tomato, cucumber, onion, black olives and pepper in a salad bowl.
- Combine olive oil and vinegar in a jar, close tightly and shake well.
- Pour over salad and season with salt to taste. Sprinkle with oregano and serve.
The Cooklouishotels Nicosia, Cyprus
- Not added to any groups yet!