Eggplant RollatineFrom jillianimre 9 years ago
- 4-6 eggs,slightly beaten shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. garlic powder,divided shopping list
- 2 cups parmesan cheese,divided shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. italian seasoning shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 1 cup flour shopping list
- 1 cup olive oil, for frying shopping list
- 2 large eggplants, peeled and sliced shopping list
- 1 15 ounce container ricotta cheese shopping list
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. dried parsley shopping list
- 1 10 ounce package chopped frozen spinach, thawed and pressed shopping list
- pasta sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a shallow mixing bowl combine eggs, 1 Tbsp. garlic powder, 1 cup parmesan, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper.
- In a seperate plate pour flour.
- Heat oil in a large skillet.
- Place eggplant in flour, then into egg mixture, then into Italian seasoning mixture and fry for 3 minutes per side.
- Place fried slices on paper towel.
- In large bowl, combine ricotta cheese, 1/2 cup mozzarella, 1 cup parmesan cheese, 1 tbsp. garlic powder, 1 egg, parselyand spinach.
- Mix well.
- Spread some pasta sauce in bottom of baking dish. Place 2 Tbsp. of spinach/ricotta mixture in center of eggplant and fold in half.
- Place in baking dish.
- Cover with sauce and Mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
The Cookjillianimre Waterbury, CT
- Not added to any groups yet!