Chicken SopasFrom AsianCook908 2 years ago
- garlic shopping list
- onion chopped shopping list
- cooking oil shopping list
- carrots slice thinly like a matchstick or cubes shopping list
- cabbage sliced shopping list
- chicken chopped shopping list
- sausage or beef franks slice shopping list
- chicken broth or plain tap water shopping list
- evaporated milk shopping list
- pepper shopping list
- chicken seasoning shopping list
- elbow macaroni or any shape pasta shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Saute garlic and onion .
- 2. Add chicken. Once chicken becomes tender put 1tbsp patis . Mix.
- 3. Put the chicken broth let it boil for 15mins.
- 4. Put the pasta let it boil for 7mins. Add milk. Turn heat to medium. Once cooked add the sausage. Mix.
- 5. Put the chicken seasoning. Add the vegetables . Dash some pepper.
- 6. Season to taste. Serve hot.
The CookAsianCook908 Sac, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!