~ Taking The World By Storm ~From 22566 2 years ago
- You will need time on your hands. shopping list
- A sharp blade. shopping list
- One wooden skewer. shopping list
- One Potato with a nice shape,smooth skin,firm flesh,and no eyes in it's head to see what you are going to do to it,will do :o) shopping list
- canola oil shopping list
- A fish poacher pan. shopping list
- Seasonings...such as: shopping list
- Salt and pepper,parmesan cheese,ground up dill pickle spices,chili margarita salt,lemon pepper,powdered popcorn butter,or any flavor combination that your little grey matter can conjure up. shopping list
How to make it
- Wash and dry the potato well,skewer the potato though the middle,but,not all the way through.
- Lay the skewered potato on a firm surface at a slight angle.
- Then with a shape knife blade,start at the very tip,slicing down until you hit the wooden skewer.
- Keep turning the captured potato on the cutting board until you get to the end.
- Then gently separate the slices without breaking them into a spiral down the entire length of the wooden skewer.
- You will already have the canola oil in the fish poacher over two burners on your stove at a high degree for deep frying.
- Lay the spiral in the oil and cook until done,but not really,really crisp.
- Drain,and then sprinkle on your choice of flavors that you have placed in a powdered sugar shaker.
- I also like to use this method with zucchini,carrots and parsnips that look like that they had been built on steroids,and sweet potatoes.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- 22566 TX
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cook22566 TX
- Not added to any groups yet!