Teeny Soufflé For TwoFrom jgnat 3 months ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and warm cast iron frying pan with a teaspoon oil.
- Separate eggs, whites in a medium glass bowl.
- Whip eggs until fluffy and stiff. Sprinkle with coriander.
- Add mustard to egg yolks and beat until creamy. Fold in to egg whites.
- Put egg ramekins on cast iron frying pan lightly seasoned with oil and heat pan.
- Sprinkle shredded cheddar in to ramekins and top with chopped tomatoes, chives, and parsley.
- Melt for a minute or two.
- Top ramekins with soufflé mixture and move frying pan to warmed oven.
- Bake for ten minutes or until delicately browned on top.
- I was able to push the soufflé through from the bottom, as the crisped cheese is quite firm.
- Fancy up on a plate. I garnished with tomatoes, radish, carrot peels, and a rye crisp bread.
The Cookjgnat Grande Cache, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!