Vegetables Creamy SoupFrom gourmetana 1 month ago
- 1/2 cup shelled broadbeans (see photo, make sure you really shell the beans, otherwise the soup will turn out lumpy) shopping list
- 2 medium sized carrots, cut into 1 inch slices shopping list
- 1 medium sized zucchini, washed well and sliced shopping list
- 1 medium onion, cubed shopping list
- 1 cup suede, cubed (if you don't find suede, can use turnip as a sub) shopping list
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Shell the broadbeans See Photo. Wash all veggies well.
- Pour the veggies into a large pot.
- Cover with water, drizzle with olive oil and season to taste.
- Let the soup simmer for about 30 min or until the vegetables are fork tender.
- Pure the soup with a hand blender until it looks creamy and velvety. Taste and adjust seasoning if needed.
- I always keep a kettle with recently boiled water to add to the soup if it needs it after blending.