Cranberry Glazed PorkFrom dugger 10 years ago
- 2 pounds pork tenderloin, trimmed or a pork loin roast. shopping list
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 16 fluid ounces cranberry sauce, Whole-Berry Sauce - Canned shopping list
- 1 teaspoon orange zest shopping list
- 2/3 cup orange juice shopping list
- 3 teaspoons balsamic vinegar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/8 cup water shopping list
How to make it
- Bring ingredients, from cranberry sauce to cinnamon, to a boil over medium heat. Reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, for 20 minutes. Remove half of mixture and set aside for use later.
- Brown pork in hot olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat for 3 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Place pork in a lightly greased baking dish. Pour 1/2 of the cranberry mixture and water over the pork. Bake at 350 degrees until meat thermometer reads 155 degrees or until it reaches medium doneness by your standards.. Baste occasionally with the cranberry sauce mixture. Watch it because the sugar content of the basting sauce can burn easily. Add more water if needed.
- Remove from oven, cover with aluminum foil and let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
- Slice and serve with reserved cranberry mixture as a topping.
People Who Like This Dish 9
- bikerfamily Moses Lake, WA
- pervis Nowhere, Us
- JABNJENN Nowhere, Us
- Celtikmar Nowhere, Us
- notyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
- kmorey Appleton, WI
- amydionne Ramstein Afb, Other
- dugger Crestwood (suburb Of Louisville), US
- sunny Portland, OR
- chefcarolyn Oklahoma City, OK
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔