No Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Drop Cookies
- Time 10 minutes
- Serves 12
- 2 c. sugar
- 1/2 c. milk
- 1/2 c. butter
- 3 3/4 - 4 c. quick oatmeal
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 6 tbsp. cocoa (the better quality the cocoa, the bitter the taste)
How to make it
- Heat sugar, milk and butter to boil in a saucepan.
- Once boiling, let boil 2 minutes.
- Remove pan from heat.
- Add cocoa and vanilla and mix well.
- Then add oatmeal. (Be warned, this gets to be a hard substance to stir!)
- Place on wax paper using a teaspoonful. (Ala - drop cookies!)
- Allow at least 6 hours to harden.