- Time 45-55 minutes
- Serves 8
- 1/2 Stick butter, melted
- 4 Cans Sliced Peaches
- 1 1/2 Cups Sugar
- 1 1/2 Cups AP Flour
- 1 1/2 Cups Half-N-Half
- 1 teaspoon Ground Ginger
- 1 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Orange Zest
- 1 Tablespoon Baking Powder
How to make it
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees.
- Pour the melted butter in the pan and cover the bottom completely.
- Open and drain the peaches in a collander and pour the peaches into the pan..
- Mix the next 7 ingredients together in a large mixing bowl and whisk smooth.
- Cover the peaches with the batter and bake at 350 for 45-55 mins. or until golden brown and a knife blade come out of the middle smooth.
- Let cool slightly and serve warm with vanilla ice cream.