Bacon Egg Breakfast Casserole
- 10 slices bread
- 1/2 pound cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/2 pound monterey jack cheese, grated
- 1 pound bacon, cooked, drained and crumbled
- 6 each eggs
- 3 cups milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
How to make it
- Grease a 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Cut crust off the bread and cut bread into cubes. Place bread cubes on bottom of baking dish.
- Cover bread with cheese and then bacon.
- Beat egg, milk, and salt together and pour over all.
- Set in refrigerator overnight or you can freeze before baking and thaw it later. Bake at 350 for 45 to 50 minutes.