Carrot Cake WannaBe Bars
- Time 25 minutes
- Serves 24
- 2c sugar
- 2c flour
- 1c nuts chopped(optional-we like pecans or walnuts)
- 4 lg eggs
- 1 1/4c canola oil
- 3c grated carrots
- 4tsp cinnamon
- 1/2tsp salt
- 3 tsp baking powder
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Mix all dry ingredients (and nuts if using) in a bowl.
- Put all others into a medium bowl and beat until combined.
- Slowly add dry mixture, beating with mixer until just combined.
- Don't overbeat.
- Pour into greased and floured jelly roll pan 12 x 15.
- Bake for 20-30min until toothpick comes out clean.
- Now frost with my Speedy Quick Cream Cheese Frosting