Potato And Corn Frittata
- 2 tsp oil
- 1 small onion,chopped
- 1 tsp crushed garlic
- 4 eggs,lightly beaten
- 450 g potatoes
- 310 g can corn kernels,drained
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh coriander
- 2 tsp oil,extra
- 1/2 cup grated low-fat cheese
How to make it
- Boil,peel and dice potatoes.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan.Add the onion and garlic and stir-fry until soft.
- Place the eggs in a bowl and add the onion and garlic and the remaining ingredients,except the extra oil and cheese.Mix well.
- Heat the extra oil in the frying pan. Pour in the potato mixture and cook over a medium heat for 10-15 minutes or until well set.Sprinkle with the cheese.
- Place under a hot grill until golden brown on top.
- Serve hot or cold with salad.