Asiago Cheese Rolls
- Time 20 minutes
- Serves 18
- 6 cups water
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 packages dry yeast
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 6 pounds all purpose flour divide in half
- 2 pounds asiago cheese
How to make it
- Mix water, sugar and yeast together at room temperature.
- Mix 3 pounds flour, salt, eggs and oil for ten minutes then knead in remaining flour.
- You may need to add some additional water.
- Cover and let rise 1-1/2 hours.
- Roll dough into golf ball size dough balls then let rise again for one hour.
- Grate cheese and poke the cheese into the middle of the dough.
- Place on a greased cookie sheet and bake at 350 for 20 minutes.