- Time 10-13 minutes
- Serves 6
- 1 32 oz. bag frozen hash brown potatoes
- 1 lb. of bacon diced, cooked and drained or 1 lb. cooked ham, cubed
- 1 medium diced onion
- 1 green bell pepper diced
- 1 1/2 C. shredded cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 dozen eggs
- 1 C. milk
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. pepper (more or less to taste)
How to make it
- 1. Place a layer of frozen potatoes on the bottom of the slow cooker, followed by a layer of bacon then onions, green pepper and cheese.
- 2. Repeat the layering process two or three more times, ending with a layer of cheese.
- 3. Beat the eggs, milk and salt and pepper together.
- 4. Pour over the Crockpot mixture, cover and turn on low.
- 5. Cook for 10-12 hours.