We All Live In A Sausage Submarine Sandwiches
- Time 480 minutes
- Serves 6
- 6 Italian sausages-hot or mild you decide!
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 1 green pepper, seeded and cut into chunks
- 3 onions, cut into chunks
- 8 oz tomato sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 6 hoagie/submarine sandwich buns
How to make it
- In a large skillet, brown sausage.
- Cut into slices and toss into a slow cooker.
- Stir in the peppers, onion, tomato sauce and pepper.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours or until sausage is no longer pink and vegetables are tender.
- Use a slotted spoon to serve on buns.