Baked Ham With Pineapple
- Time 150 minutes
- Serves 16
- 8 pound fully cooked bone in ham
- Whole cloves
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice
- 8 ounce can sliced pineapple drained
- 5 maraschino cherries
How to make it
- Place ham in roasting pan.
- Score surface with diagonal cuts making diamond shapes then insert cloves into cuts.
- Cover and bake at 325 for 1-1/2 hours.
- Combine brown sugar and pineapple juice then pour over ham.
- Arrange pineapple and cherries on the ham and bake uncovered for 45 minutes.