Beef Filling For Tacos Enchiladas Or Burritos
- Time 20 minutes
- Serves 18
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 pound ground beef
- 2 tablespoons New Mexico red chile powder
- 1 tablespoon salt or to taste
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic or granulated garlic
- 8 ounces tomato juice
How to make it
- Add olive oil to heated heavy skillet, brown ground beef over medium heat, stirring frequently.
- Drain off any meat drippings. (aka Fat)
- Add seasonings mixing well.
- Break up any large pieces of ground beef.
- Add tomato juice
- Simmer over low heat approximately 10 minutes or until liquid reduced.
- Use as a filling for tacos, enchiladas, burritos.