Breakfast Sausage Enchiladas
- 2 cups browned breakfast sausage
- 1/2 cup green onions chopped
- 1/2 cup green peppers chopped
- 2-1/2 cups sharp shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 flour tortillas
- 4 eggs beaten
- 2 cups half and half
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 drops Tabasco sauce
- Sour cream
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine sausage, green onions, green peppers and cheddar cheese in a bowl.
- Divide into 8 tortillas and roll then place seam sides down in greased rectangular baking dish.
- Combine beaten eggs, half and half, flour. salt, garlic powder and Tabasco.
- Pour egg mixture over tortillas then cover with foil and bake for 45 minutes.
- Remove foil during the last 10 minutes of baking.
- Serve with sour cream, salsa and guacamole.