- Two cups of cranberries
- half a cup of honey
- 1 orange
How to make it
- Rinse the berries well and drain.
- Quarter the orange and remove any seeds if necessary and put it into the processor, peel and all.
- Add the cranberries and process.
- Be careful not to run this too long. Salsa/Relish needs to have some texture.
- Transfer this over to another bowl and fold in the honey.
- The great thing about this recipe is that you can make it up ahead of time, store it in the refrigerator and it is best served chilled.
- **Garnish for presentation with Parsley and /or a spot of sour cream.**