Dry Steak Rub
- 1 tablespoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Canola oil
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients except canola oil and mix well.
- When ready to grill steaks, baste steak with enough canola oil to cover all surfaces of steak.
- Rub in dry rub liberally then grill steaks on both sides until desired doneness.