Diabetic Impossible Coconut Pie
- 1/2 cup Original Bisquick® mix
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup flaked or shredded coconut
- 3/4 cup Splenda or Sugar if you're not a Diabetic
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1-1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350º F. Grease 9" pie plate.
- Stir all ingredients until blended. Pour into pie plate.
- Bake 50 to 55 minutes or until golden brown and knife inserted in the center
- comes out clean. Cover and refrigerate any remaining pie.
- Makes:8 servings.
- Nutrition Information:
- Per serving = Calories 270 (Calories from Fat 125 ), Total Fat 14 g (Sat Fat 6 g),
- Cholesterol 110 mg, Sodium 270 mg, Total Carbs 31 g (Dietary Fiber 1 g), Protein 6 g.
- Diabetic Exchanges: 2 Starch, 2-1/2 Fat.