- Time 12 minutes
- Serves 46
- 1 10-inch plain or spinach flour tortilla
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 2 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded (1/2 cup)
- 1/2 cup shredded cooked chicken, turkey, shredded venison
- 1/4 cup chopped avocado
- 2 to 3 fresh small jalapeno peppers, seeded and thinly sliced *take out seeds, if you arent ready for the HOT*
- 1/2 cup bottled salsa
- Sour Cream
- **I usually doube the recipe, because our family LOVES mexican food**
How to make it
- Lightly coat one side of tortilla with cooking spray.
- Put the sprayed side face down in a nonstick pan.
- Divide half of the cheese evenly on one side of tortilla.
- Top with chicken, avocado, and jalapeno.
- Add a little salsa and sprinkle with remaining
- Fold plain tortilla side over filling.
- Heat a heavy skillet or griddle over medium heat.
- Cook quesadilla about 1 to 2 minutes per side or until
- cheese melts and tortilla is lightly browned.
- Cut into 6 wedges. Serve warm with remaining salsa.