Gluten Free Saltine Crackers
- 4 c gluten-free flour blend (I use http://www.grouprecipes.com/120379/gluten-free-anything-flour.html )
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder
- ¾ c shortening
- 1/3 c skim milk
- 1 c water
- Salt, black pepper and rosemary (optional)
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Mix flour, and baking powder.
- Cut in shortening until mixture has a consistency of coarse meal.
- Add liquid and stir to form a dough.
- Roll into a very thin sheet.
- Cut into circles or squares and place on an un-greased cookie sheet.
- Prick with a fork 4-5 times and sprinkle with seasonings if using.
- Bake 6-7 minutes, turning once halfway through.