- Time 60 minutes
- Serves 13
- 2 cups Fresh Cranberries, ground
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 - 3oz. package Raspberry Flavored Gelatin
- 1 1/4 cups Boiling Water
- 1 med. Apple, diced
- 1 large Orange, peeled, seeded and ground
- 1 cup Miniature Marshmallows
- 1 cup Finely Chopped Pecans
- Lettuce Leaves
- Cool Whip
How to make it
- Combine cranberries and sugar in a bowl, stir well and set aside.
- Dissolve gelatin in boiling water, chill until becomes consistency of unbeaten egg white.
- Add cranberry mixture, apple orange, marshmallows and pecans to gelatin mixture, mix well.
- Pour into a lightly oiled 5 cup mold, chill until set.
- Unmold on lettuce leaves, garnish with dollop of Cool Whip.