Candied Chicken Wings
- Time 120 minutes
- Serves 6
- 16 chicken wings cut in half(frozen wings work fine, thaw them first)
- 2 c brown sugar
- 2 c white sugar
- 1/2 c soy sauce
- 1/2 c white wine/ water
- 1/2 c chicken broth
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400
- Wisk together wet and dry ingredients until smooth.
- Put wings into a large roasting pan or disposable aluminum pan.
- Pour mixture over make sure the pan isn't too full.
- Cook for about 2 hours.
- Come back every 15 minutes and baste wings.
- Move the wings around every after the first hour.
- Let sit for at least 10 minutes before eating.