Moms Green Bean And Ham Casserole
- 2 cups cooked ham, diced
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen cut green beans, cooked and drained
- 2 small or 1 large can mushrooms, drained
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- buttered breadcrumbs
How to make it
- In large skillet, saute ham in butter or margarine until lightly browned.
- Add green beans and mushrooms.
- Sprinkle mixture with flour.
- Whisk together soup and sour cream. Add to bean mixture.
- Mix well and pour into a greased casserole.
- Top with breadcrumbs if desired.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.