Angel Hair Shrimp Bake
- Time 35 minutes
- Serves 12
- 16 ounces angel hair pasta, cooked and drained
- 1 1/2 pounds medium raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3/4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup Swiss cheese, shredded
- 1 (16 ounce) jar chunky salsa (heat level your preference)
- 1/2 cup Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 3/4 cup flat-leaf parsley, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup half and half
- 1 cup sour cream
How to make it
- In greased 13x9 inch baking pan, layer half the pasta, shrimp, feta, Swiss cheese and salsa.
- Repeat, ending with salsa.
- Sprinkle with Monterey Jack cheese, parsley, basil and oregano.
- In small bowl, whisk together eggs, half and half and sour cream
- Pour over casserole.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 30 to 35 minutes or until shrimp are pink and casserole is bubbly.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.